The video on the ‘Welcome to Firefox‘ page really encompasses my reasoning for staying with the product.
- Principle over profit
- Secrecy is trumped by honesty & corporate interest by community
- We believe that the web is more cared for than owned
- More of a resource to be tended to than a commodity to be sold
- Strongly believe in innovation that puts users strongly & squarely in the drivers’ seat
- We believe that together, with this cause in mind, we can continue to innovate for the benefit of the individual & the betterment of the web so that it always & forever serves the greater good.